Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Favors

I have been getting more and more request for favors, and I must say I love it.

Not only do I get to make super cute cupcakes, but favors allow me creative freedom in making a unique and special cupcake as well as fun in the packaging.

Besides there is something special about knowing that the people you are making them for are giving them to other people as a unique and special way to say thank you/you're special/i love you, etc. It's fun to know you are part of something that will make someone smile.

These favors were for Valentine's Day and went to students teachers. As you can see some have two cupcakes in them and come have one.

Also, I will apologize for my stinky food photography. Photography 101 is pretty much NEVER use a flash, unless you absolutely positively must, but even then avoid it at all costs. I was in such a hurry when I was taking these pictures, and it was so gloomy outside. Not only did I use a flash but I (gasp) put it in automatic mode (where the camera does everything). Forgive me.




I also cannot wait to show y'all this cupcake cake I'm making for a Thursday birthday party. If it turns out anything like what I have pictured in my mind I will be impressed by myself. Hopefully it equals my expectations!

No comments: