Sunday, October 4, 2009

Double Chocolate

Back to our previously scheduled program : )

These are some double chocolate cupcakes I made this week. I did something a little bit different with the sprinkles on the mini ones, and I kind of like it, they are more fun I think.

I finally found the perfect cupcake tower that I had to go to three stores to find. For the record, I ended up finding it at Hobby Lobby at my trips to Michael's were fruitless (as they usually are). Hobby Lobby has my heart and I would drive half an hour to go there, but thankfully I have one about two minutes away.

All that to say, I hope to be posting pictures within the next couple of weeks of some projects I am doing featuring the cupcake tower and the possibilities of customizing it for personal use, or for rental.

Here are my top requested (and loved by non-chocolate lovers too) cupcakes:


No comments: