Monday, September 14, 2009

Caramel Apple Cupcakes

A few changes coming to this site. As much as I love cupcakes, and this site is meant to be focused on cupcakes (as the general focus will remain) I plan on expanding a little. I often get asked what I enjoy more, cooking or baking, and I always have difficulty answering that question. I love baking for the creative freedom it allows me, but I also love cooking and the ability to comfort and replenish.

That is why I am going to start including some of the meals that I make here and there (and hopefully the recipes if I am organized enough!). This will help me to document what I make and give me a source for brainstorming weekly meal plans, plus it will hopefully inspire you or give you some new recipes to try.


I have a few recipes waiting to share as soon as I have a little bit more time to type them out, but for now I wanted to inform you of the inclusion.


I will leave you with these:

My twist on a caramel apple: apple cinnamon cupcakes with a dulce de leche frosting

1 comment:

gv said...

Good! I'm always looking for new recipe ideas.