Sunday, December 6, 2009

Holiday Flavors

Vacation over, and I hit the ground running with an order for over 200 cupcakes almost 100 mini pies. Tis the season right?

Well along with the Christmas season comes some new holiday flavors!
Introducing:


Eggnog Cupcakes, that in my opinion are way better calories spent than drinking the stuff, and they taste just like it! I think I am going to make these a Christmas tradition for our family!





And Peppermint Mocha cupcakes
So far I've had these compared to Andes mints and girl scout cookies, all I know is that from a person whose typical Starbucks order during wintertime is a peppermint mocha, I've found something new to snuggle up with!
I am now accepting all holiday orders and the closer we get to the holidays the more limited availability will be, so book early!
Both of these flavors are great for holiday parties and get togethers, in fact I'm planning on making them for my own!

No comments: