Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Start!

My cupcake ("cupkates") blog is finally up and running!





What has finally motivated me to finally start this, really is the start of finally getting paid for all the previously pro bono baking I have been doing. Mind you the pro bono baking will continue, but man, am I excited to make a little side money to fund the pro bono baking that I've been doing!





This will also be a place where people can see some of my work, get inspiration, sometimes recipes, or just to drool on your computer screen!





Just remember, if you have any questions or would like to contact me for any reason, please feel free to do so at cupkatesforyou@gmail.com.





Now for your viewing pleasure, my sunshine cupcakes (lemon cupcake with orange cream cheese frosting):









Believe it or not, Josh (my oldest boy, and almost 4) helped decorate these! That boy is a sprinkle machine, although he calls them sparklings, which makes it even cuter.

No comments: